Accessibility Statement for Petite Maison Kids
This is an accessibility statement from Petite Maison Kids.
Measures to support accessibility
petitemaisonkids takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Petite Maison Kids:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. petitemaisonkids is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of petitemaisonkids. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Petite Maison Kids:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Accessibility of Petite Maison Kids relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.